About You Need a Budget
• Hardcover: 224 pages
• Publisher: HarperBusiness (December 26, 2017)
Experience a life free of financial stress and transform your relationship to money with this indispensable guide—the first book based on You Need A Budget’s proven method that has helped hundreds of thousands of people break the paycheck to paycheck cycle, get out of debt, and live the life they want to live.
No one should tell you what to do with your money—only you know what’s most important to you. Always guiding you back to your true priorities, Jesse Mecham will fundamentally change the way you think about your money and what it can do for you. His proven method—four, simple rules—will transform money management from a paralyzing burden to a powerful tool, putting you in total control of your life:
- Give Every Dollar A Job. Be intentional about what you want your money to do before you spend it.
- Embrace Your True Expenses. Break up larger, less frequent expenses into smaller, more manageable amounts. By saving monthly for insurance premiums, holidays, or car repairs, when the time comes, your money is ready and waiting to do its job.
- Roll With The Punches. When life changes, so must your budget. Make adjustments and move along. Flexible budgets succeed because they’re guilt-free, realistic, and sustainable.
- Age Your Money. As you repeat the first three rules, you’ll increase the time between the moment you earn a dollar and the moment you need to spend it. When your money is at least a month old, you’ll have finally broken the paycheck to paycheck cycle for good.
This tried-and-true system has changed the lives of hundreds of thousands of people by teaching them how to take charge, adjust money habits, eliminate stress, and build the life they want to live. Don’t waste another month counting down the minutes until payday….
HarperCollins | Amazon | Barnes & Noble
About Jesse Mecham
Jesse Mecham founded YNAB in 2004 to help him and his new wife, Julie, watch their money. Studying for his master of accountancy at Brigham Young University at the time, he put his numbers wizardry to work to develop a system to track their expenses, and that became YNAB. He lives in Utah with his family.
Monday, January 8th: Stranded in Chaos
Monday, January 8th: Mama Fish Saves
Wednesday, January 10th: Six Figures Under
Thursday, January 11th: Life By Kristen
Tuesday, January 16th: Smart Family Money
Wednesday, January 17th: Dames in Debt
Thursday, January 18th: A Tale of Two Pages
Thursday, January 18th: StephTheBookworm
Thursday, January 25th: Literary Quicksand
Saturday, February 10th: Instagram: @shamandaburston
Saturday, February 10th: Lulu B. Productions
Thursday, February 15th: Make Real Cents
Leave a Reply